We Almost Stopped at 3



My Gospel Doctrine lesson today was on personal revelation.
A topic I love and a gift I am SO grateful for.
Because of the Holy Ghost we can have communication with our Heavenly Father, personal to each of us individually.  That is incredible to me!  I've been thinking about this all week.  So many of my blessings are the result of personal revelation.
Today I've been thinking about my 8 children.  I have 8 amazing,beautiful, unique kids but if it weren't for personal revelation I may have only had 3.  After Dakota was born I felt pretty good about the size of our family and considered not having any more children.  God had other plans for our family and through personal revelation we chose to add 5 more to our bunch.  I'm so grateful for every one of them.


Spent some time this afternoon with my baby sister who's livin' the dream in Boston :)


Dakota gave us a great family night about the tender mercies of the Lord.  It went along great with my lesson today.  He showed us THIS message and then we each shared some of the tender mercies we've received.  I told the kids about a tender mercy I received last year about this time.  After we had several Dr's tell us there was a good chance Baby Kevin could die any time and probably wouldn't make it full term my Heavenly Father let me know Baby Kevin would make it to full term and not to worry.  So I didn't.



This week the husband is implementing a new way of studying our scriptures during our family scripture study every morning.  We'll be using Preach My Gospel as a study guide to better teach and prepare our kids how to be missionaries for Jesus Christ.





Popular Posts