The Nerd and a Haircut


It's Spirit Week at the Jr High...


Estabon is bursting with spirit!
He and his brother are similar in some ways, like their love of Sports, the shows Duck Dynasty and Psych, and they are both pretty reserved and quiet.  But they are also very different.  Jackson would NEVER have dressed up like a Nerd during Spirit Week.  The only day he would participate in is hat day, unlike Esty who is up for anything and could care less what anyone else thinks :).




My life is still in sick kid Mommy mode.  Which means I'm behind on my house work and haven't had a shower since Sunday.  Thanks to the husband taking the entire night shift with Lilly last night, I did get a good nights sleep so that is progress.  



I cut this girl's hair tonight.
Poor Janie and her hair!  It still hasn't recovered completely from THIS haircut.






Love this sweet girl!


Comments

Popular Posts