Sleeping and Glasses
The husband took over baby duty last night. Lately Lilly has only wanted me at night. I had a couple rough nights with sick Lilly last week and sometimes when I don't sleep like that I get insomnia. It's horrible. I've been walking around in a fog the last few days.
We started the night sleeping in our bedroom and then Kevin and Lilly relocated to the couches in the basement and eventually they ended up in the little girls room. You can't see it but Lilly is tucked right up against Kevin (he's underneath his favorite minky/movie theater quilt his mom made him). Thanks to Kever for taking one for the team so I could get a much better nights sleep.
Me and the big boy did a little bonding today as we went shopping for glasses.
We are slowly crossing things off the "stuff to get done before the mission" list.

