Lilly Turns 2!


Poor Lilly did not feel like turning 2 today!




She's been sick with a stuffy nose and a cough.


Pretty miserable with a fever and no appetite but she was happy to help make her cake...


And then she was exhausted and took a nap.
Mom is also exhausted and needs a nap.



She liked her "Oh Toodles" cake but wouldn't eat any of it :( 


I ate plenty of it.  All that delicious butter cream strawberry icing made me a little sick--but totally worth it.



Check out Estabon...he's getting ready for Nerd day at school tomorrow.



These past two years have went by so fast for me.  The husband disagrees.



Miss Lilly has been such a fun addition to our family.  She is strong-willed, stubborn, feisty, smart and polite.    She knows what she wants and goes after it  She's brought me a great deal of comfort this past year and I'm so grateful to be her Mama!

To see Lilly's Birth Day go HERE.




Popular Posts