Jackson's "Farewell"


What a great day today was!
Our boy did such a good job!  He talked about the power of prayer and how prayer has blessed his life.  Jackson is a quiet kid so it was fun for everyone to get a glimpse of the Jackson I know!  So many people told me they'd never heard Jackson say more than just a few words and they had no idea he was so funny.



We had a full house upstairs and down!
Thanks to everyone who came to support Jax and our family.  Thanks to everyone who brought food, borrowed tables and chairs, and helped serve food.


 I almost forgot to take pictures!  I had meant to assign a couple of people but completely forgot.  Thanks Rhett and Tami for the pictures!








 My Samoan friend Upu said she just loves coming to Caucasion parties because they always have lots of Jell-o.  And we did.


In case you were wondering, the husband nailed it with his conducting :)


My sister in law Mindy was such a fun kitchen helper that my neighbors asked her if she'd come to all their gatherings! 


My cousin's husband Kyle wins the prize for having the most patience.  He played with the kids for hours.  He let them climb all over him and here he is dining at the girls Mexican restaurant complete with dinner and a show.


My Aunt Judy and her girls and Kyle (her son in law) were so nice to stay and help clean up!  I was exhausted and so happy to have the help!

It is nuts to me that I have reached this stage of Motherhood.  Completely nuts!  In just a couple of weeks Jackson leaves for the MTC (still not sure if he's going to the Brazil or Provo MTC).  Although I know he'll be gone for 2 years I just can't quite grasp what it will be like to not see or talk to him for all those months.




Comments

Popular Posts