Worth the Wait

 
Someone wanted CapnCrunch for lunch...


My roommate from Rick's College, Marilee, came to visit me today!
I don't think we've seen each other since we graduated from Utah State in 1994.
We spent a few hours catching up and it wasn't nearly enough time to cover everything!  We agreed we'll have to get together again soon.  For all my Vista friends...Marilee and Jolene Randall are cousins!  Small world! 
 
I should have taken a picture, but I didn't, so I dug out this one from our college days!  We both look pretty much the same :)
 

 
I also came across these pictures taken on September 24th 1992=one of my best days ever!
Longest 2 years of my life but totally worth the wait :)
Actually the 2 years didn't drag too much, but I'd never ever want to do them over again.  I like life with Kevin much better than life without him.



Jackson's Aunt Steph sent me more pictures today... 
 
Jackson made these today
 
 
Eating sausage casserole and rolls (the ones he made) before going on splits with the missionaries
 
 
 

Popular Posts