The Club and a Goal
Tricia goes home to Texas tomorrow :(
We had one last hurrah with Aunt Jeri, Aunt Judy and our cousins Catherine and Melissa. We sat at this table for almost 3 hours. We had lots to catch up on and it was so great to finally see Catherine. We both are members of the same club. I joined on May 10th and she joined two days later. It's a club no mother wants to join but if you lose a child you are an automatic member.
I brought this girl along. Janie LOVES Aunt Judy and couldn't wait to see her. Janie also made a new boy friend. Ethan (Catherine's youngest) and Janie are just a few days apart. They both love Georgie (Curious George), jumping on restaurant benches, saltine crackers, and playing games on the iPhone.
So it's January 8th and I still haven't set any goals. I always set goals. I've got some sort of goal setter's block going on. Today I am setting my goal to set my 2013 goals by this Sunday.




