Sorry My Pictures Stink

 
I keep getting complaints about my pictures.
I know, they stink.
A few weeks ago my blog quit letting me upload pictures.  I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the dinosaur computer I'm using.  I am buying Jackson's computer from him when he leaves on the mission so until then I have to upload the pictures from my phone with the blogger app and the blogger app=stinky pictures.
Sorry.

 
I'm also sorry about Emmy getting the short end of the stick with the guy she asked to the Sweethearts Dance.
Remember how she asked one of the hottest guys in her school because she figures, either go big or go home?
Well, it looks like she'll be staying home :(
The boy was also asked by another girl (the dirtbag girl knew Emmy had already asked him and went ahead and asked anyway which I think is pretty low but I'll just keep my opinion to myself).  It just so happens the boy has a thing for the other girl so it didn't end well for Emmy :(
Emmy has always said if you get asked to a dance by two people you go with the one you want to go with, regardless of who asked first.  So she's been ok with it.  Daily episodes of Supernatural with Sam (on the left) and Dean (on the right) have helped heal her wounded ego.
FYI--if Emmy got asked out by Sam and Dean to the same dance, she'd choose Sam :)
FYI--Jackson may or may not have a man crush on Dean, but you didn't hear that from me. 
 

 
Kloe was the lucky winner last night when she got to go on a date to Hale Center Theater with Papa Tom!  Mama Jan couldn't go at the last minute so Kloe went with Grandpa and had THE BEST TIME!  She LOVES the theater and she LOVES spending time with her Grandpa!

 
Our kids are very blessed to live within 5 minutes of both sets of Grandparents.  I hope one day they'll appreciate that.  It's rare to be able to grow up with 4 "young" grandparents who live so close!
 
 
 

Popular Posts