Go Estabonnnnn!


It's no secret that Estabon's basketball team has struggled.
They lost their first 5 games this season :(
 


So, you can imagine our surprise when a week ago they won!  And it was our little Estabon who stepped it up and turned the game around.  He was the leading scorer and rebounder and I was ticked that I missed it.  The husband gave me a play by play but I wish I would've seen it.
 
 
So I went to this week's game hoping for a repeat performance and I was not disappointed!  About half way through the 3rd quarter (I think the score was around 12-20 for the other team) Estabon caught fire and turned that game around.  He was blocking, stealing, and rebounding like no body's business.  His team came back to win with Estabon scoring 13 of their 25 points.  WooHoo!

 
We celebrated with his favorite burger--a Double Western Cheeseburger at Carl's Jr.
P.S. Estabon said last Sunday when we wrote down our goals one of his was for his team to win another basketball game.  Writing down your goals=MAGIC ! :)
 


 
The girls are still partying with the cousins.  They painted lady bug magnets, made beaded necklaces, ate pancakes for breakfast and cereal for lunch, and Karter entertained everyone with more of his magic tricks.
 



I have stayed strong and Lilly is officially done with the baba.
Now when she asks for a baba she's referring to the sipper cup which she still doesn't love but when she's thirsty enough she'll take it.
 

 
She's sleeping so much better at night.  She still wakes up once or twice but usually she'll either climb in bed with us (we don't love having our children sleep with us but at this point we're too tired to care) or Kev or I will rock her for a few minutes and she's back to sleep.  Now that she's drinking less I no longer need to put 2 diapers on her at night, in fact she's going through about half the diapers she used to with that dang bottle.  So, miss Lilly is figuring things out and is currently the best teeth brusher, and most polite child we have.  She says ank you any time you do anything for her.  She even thanks us for changing her diaper.
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts