Date with Grandma

It was a perfect day for Kevin and Jackson!
 They spent the afternoon with Mama Linda at Scheels and Cabelas.

 
It was not a perfect day for Lilly.
Mom took the bottle away cold turkey.
Lilly's nights continue to be horrible. She wakes up several times a night screaming for a bottle. I give her a little water in her bottle and that used to be good enough but not any more. Now she screams and screams (no exaggeration) for milk in her baba.  She'd drink 16 oz of milk during the night if I'd let her.  If I didn't have to worry about her teeth rotting maybe I'd consider it. 
 

She doesn't care much for the sipper cup.
Lilly and I went shopping today for some "Oh Toodles" cups. 
She likes them okay but it's after 9pm and she's rolling all over the floor, begging for her baba.
Gonna be another long night.
 



Braxton (Rick's boy who thinks Dakota's name is Estabon has started calling Jackson Braxton) and Estabon are so excited to go to their cousin Jett's birthday party tomorrow!
Jett's turning 13 and he's celebrating by spending the day on his snowboard home sick from school with his brother and cousins.
 
 


Popular Posts