Tami's Tree and Things to Look Forward to

 
 
Happy December!
 

Aunt Tami picked up the girls (and was so brave to take Lilly too!) and took them to her house to help decorate her tree!  The girls LOVE going to Aunt Tami's house!



 
Lilly is beginning to like her crib again.  She even asks to be put into it (which she used to always do) and today tried to climb in herself.  Here's to progress.


We have a great month ahead of us with lots to look forward too...
Christmas violin performances for the girls
Jackson will be going to the temple to take out his endowments (Jackson read this, it's by Elder Holland)
Family gatherings
Our 7 Nativity traditions
My 41st birthday
A trip to the family cabin
Papa Dave's Christmas breakfast
Shopping for "Dad's" tree
and as I mentioned yesterday, our 12 Days of Service
 
I finished ALL my Christmas shopping today!  Thank you again Amazon.com!  I have one project left to finish this week and then I will bribe someone to wrap all the gifts since wrapping=least favorite part of Christmas for this girl :)
 
 


Popular Posts