On the 12th Day of Service...

 
We wrote down what our gifts to Christ will be for the coming year.  This is something we do every year.  We put all our "gifts" in a little box that sits on our mantle to remind us all year long.
 
 
 
My birthday began with Lilly throwing up just after midnight.  Happy Birthday to me!  She was careful to keep it confined just to her pillow so the clean-up was almost painless.  The good news is Lilly was so tired she slept in.  She slept on me in my rocker until the kids served me my birthday breakfast.  It doesn't get much better than that.  This would be Emmy watching her dutch babies bake...
 
 
 
After breakfast we opened Christmas jammies...
 
 
The kids like to wear them all day on Christmas Eve.
How do you like that my 4 year old daughter has Spiderman pj's?
She loves Spiderman.  She was hoping for Batman or Spiderman pj's.
 
 
 
 
To everyone who wanted a white Christmas--you're welcome!
Every year I ask for snow for my birthday and this year I got it :)
 


I did just as I had planned today--pretty much nothing.
 Emmy made me a delicious birthday dinner and my favorite cheesecake for dessert...


Here's to a really great 41st year!

Popular Posts