On the 11th Day of Service...

 
We donated to our church's Humanitarian Aid fund and Fast Offerings and we held a family fast asking for the Lord's help to bless some of our friends who are having difficult times.
 
 
The girls took over our bed last night.
 

 
"Christmas" Sunday.
I taught my last Book of Mormon lesson in Sunday School today.  I've been teaching gospel doctrine now for 4 years in this ward.



A few more of my favorite things would be my Christmas cards on display and my new ornament salt and pepper shakers from Judy, Amy and Rebecca and my new "table manners" shakers from Annette and Denise.  I need the husband to build me another salt and pepper shaker shelf :)


 
Tomorrow is my birthday.
I turn 41!
I'm going to celebrate by doing nothing.
Well almost nothing. 
I'm going to eat a delicious homemade birthday breakfast and birthday dinner. 
Jackson and I have a date to watch Christmas Vacation.
And I ran out of Christmas cards so I'll be picking up a few more at the Costco. 
Sorry to a few of you who will be getting your cards after Christmas.
 
 

Popular Posts