A Break Down

 
Today was going to be spent having lunch with my cousin's wife, Catherine.  We haven't been able to connect in person since our boys passed away in May.  I was so excited to see her and we were going to meet in Roy at a Chinese place I love but never go to.  Then I was going to pick up Jackson (his ride was dropping him off in Roy) to bring him home to go shopping for his temple clothes.  He's taking out his endowments at the Salt Lake Temple tomorrow!
 


My car broke down in Bountiful so I spent the time I was supposed to be spending with Catherine, waiting for the tow truck and for Kevin to come get me.  Kev and I headed on to Roy to pick up the boy.  We were late picking him up but we found him in a car with two very cute girls so I don't think he minded much :)


 
We were all starving so the Chinese place still happened.  A little szechuan chicken at the Lucky China makes everything better :)
 


 
It actually turned out to be a great afternoon. I got a little nap while stranded in Bountiful and Kev and I got some great time with our boy. Kevin was able to tell him about all the great things Elder Bednar taught us last weekend and he also talked to him about going to the temple tomorrow--without the hundreds of distractions and interruptions that go on in our house. 
Also, our repair shop replaced the fuel pump today which was nice, so we were without it for just a few hours.  If you are wondering if I was missing having our tow company today...I wasn't, NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT :)
 
 
 

Popular Posts