Salad

 
Today I am thankful for Salad.
I love Salad!
Taco
Caesar
Asian
Chicken
Spinach
Pasta
Cobb
to name a few
Tonight I had a Sticky Finger Salad with the husband at Wingers--Love it!
 
 


Took the Elder to get his passport squared away today.
He told me his Great Grandpa Moon gave him the same advice Uncle Wayne gave to the boys who served in Brazil...Whatever you do, don't even look at the girls in Brazil :)


 
Jackson gave us a little mini-concert today.  He played his very own version of the song Colder Weather.  Apparently he's been practicing the piano in between loads of laundry since the washer and dryer and the piano are in the basement of his dorm.


Jax has been looking up fun facts about Brazil...did you know there are 27 missions in Brazil?  The average temperature in Sao Paulo is 72 degrees and the average height is 5'7".  

Popular Posts