My Brothers

 
Today I am thankful for my brothers!
 
This would be my Arizona brother Rob (or Uncle Bobby).  He was a bachelor until he was 29 and during those years he was a big part of our family.  He was always so great to my kids...and now it's fun to see him be a great dad to his 4 girls and a great husband to his 1 wife!
 

He made me a delicious breakfast this morning--I think he called it eggs in a square, with bacon :)

 
 
 
 
My other brother, Rick, is spending Thanksgiving in St George.  He's pretty great too!  Kind of funny that he has 4 boys--just the opposite of Rob.  He is such a good Dad.  His boys are his best friends and there isn't anything he wouldn't do for them.  He's also a great husband.  Both my brothers have chosen careers that give them flexibility and lots of family time.
You can read more about Rob's career HERE and the awesome soccer club Rick started HERE!



Kevin and Dakota had to go home last night for school :( but they'll be back up with Jackson later in the week.  The girls are all sluffing school and loving every minute :)







Popular Posts