Lessons and Advice

 
Today I am thankful for my Gospel Doctrine lessons.
I'm just finishing my 4th year of teaching these lessons.  I love teaching of Jesus Christ.  I love the scriptures and it's been a blessing in my life to be able to study them more seriously as I prepare for my lessons.
 

Megan stopped by to see Jackson and give him a little mission advice before she heads back to Boston Wednesday.  Megan went to Taiwan on her mission.  It's still weird to me that she can speak Chinese.




 
Our Thanksgiving #2 was delicious and we had a great Family Night afterwards.  Kloe and Gracie talked about gratitude, we watched THIS great message and everyone shared a few things they are most thankful for.  Emmy shared the quote...Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude.  Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness; thankfulness may consist merely of words, gratitude is shown in acts.  --David O. McKay
 



We had Dakota's traditional birthday brownie cake for dessert!

Popular Posts