Happy Thanksgiving 2012!

 
Today I am grateful for life and everything that comes with it!
(I'll explain more if you keep scrolling...)
 

We've had some rough nights with Miss Lilly at the cabin!  She's lucky she's so cute.  I'm ready for her to pull out of this stinker sleeper phase any time!


 
Lauren Boo loves her Ramen!


 
Not sure what the children are doing outside in shorts and bare feet.





Lilly doing her floor dance routine...
 


 
This was our family's first Thanksgiving at the cabin!  The place was packed with the Beck's, Arizona Sollis's, Moysh's, the grandparents and Megan.  If we'd have had the Braunersrither's, Sandy Sollis's and Conine's we probably wouldn't have fit. 
After dinner Papa Tom gathered us all in the living room.  We took a great group photo--Megan please send it to me so I can post it :) and then we all shared what we're most thankful for this year.  My Gracie said she was thankful for "Life and everything that goes with it".  I've been thinking about her comment ever since.  We are so blessed to experience life--and all the good, bad and hard things that come with it!
 

 
On the menu this year was...
Turkey (of course)
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Grandma Emmy's Stuffing
2 kinds of fancy jello
Candied yams
Stuffed celery
Butterflake rolls
and for dessert...
Pumpkin pie
Lemon pie
Pecan pie
Chocolate cake




I could just eat those pink cheeks!
 


Popular Posts