Dakota Turns 14!

 
Today I am thankful for Dakota (aka Bones, aka Estabon)!
 

He turned 14 today.  Since I'm here and he's not we have birthday plans for later in the month but Mama Linda and Papa Dave took good care of him!  Grandma made him birthday homemade pizza and sugar cookies.
You may wonder how Dakota survives as the only brother at home surrounded by 5 sisters and all the drama that comes with them!  He's holding his own pretty well.  He's such an easy going kid.  So kind, helpful and considerate.  It always takes me back a bit when I catch him teasing his sister (usually Kloe).  Brother's teasing sisters is to be expected but Dakota hasn't been like that (until recently, and just a little).  He's a good brother and those girls are lucky to have him :)


 
My parents and Megan arrived tonight.  Megan flew in from Boston this morning and the girlies are pretty happy to see her!


 
Janie played hard today :)
 




The Christmas lights stay up inside and outside the cabin all year long.  I vote we leave the tree up all year long too.  I think Grandma Emmy would want that and this is why :)
 
 


Popular Posts