Singing and a Paper About Baby Kevin

 
Fun Fact #22
 

Lilly LOVES to sing! 
We take a walk once or twice a day and she literally sings the entire time!  It's very cute!  Tonight on our walk she sung herself right to sleep.  Love this baby so much!  I thank my Heavenly Father every day for sending me Lilly as she has been such a blessing in helping to fill the void of losing Baby Kevin.


 
My sister in law Stephanie sent me these fantastic headstone salt and pepper shakers to add to my Halloween collection!  Love them! Thanks Steph!




I forced the children to watch just 30 minutes of the debate tonight.  Made some cookies (by made I mean opened a package of ready to bake Nestle Toll House cookies) to sweeten the deal.  I burned them, but the kids didn't care.
I thought Mitt did great and he has my vote!





Poor baby girl...still struggling with the sleep thing.
 
 
My 12 year old niece Madi wrote a paper in school about baby Kevin.  The paper had to be about an experience that changed her life.  My sister Tricia sent it to me today and Madi said I could share it...



 
(scroll down to the 3rd paragraph, the first two are repeated)


 
Madi, someday you will be able to hold his little hand.  We all will, except there will only be 5 fingers to hold because his perfect spirit will be reunited with a perfect body with every chromosome in the proper place.  Love you Madi, thank you for sharing your faith and feelings about our Baby Kevin.

Comments

Popular Posts