Nylons and a Mission
Fun Fact #6
Emmy HATES wearing nylons. HATES it!
But she had no choice today, she had to wear them! Nylons were mandatory for all the girls in the General Conference choir.
The husband did a little last minute cleaning before conference while the son sat and played with his baby sister...
Emmy headed downtown around 9:45 this morning. She was so excited and we were so excited for her! A few weeks ago she was given 1 ticket to give to someone for the session she would be singing in. She came to me and asked if it would be okay with me and her Dad if she gave the ticket to her Grandpa Tom. I thought that was a great idea and I knew my Dad would love to go. And he did :)
Lilly wanted chocolate milk AND juice with her breakfast.
I loved every minute of conference. Every talk, every song. I loved watching my big boy light up when the prophet announced that young men could serve missions when they were 18! He's enjoying college but he'd rather be on his mission right now. He called his bishop this afternoon and has an appointment Sunday night to get his mission papers started! Such an exciting time for him!
I especially loved THIS talk Elder Bowen gave to parents whose children have died.
We were all together during both sessions except Emmy of course. It was so fun to watch for her every time the choir sang!
Grandma Linda and Grandpa Dave filled the Halloween quilt with all sorts of fun things this morning...
Pretty sure Grandma knew Estabon would LOVE this the minute she saw it!
Isn't this a fine group of men headed to the priesthood session of conference...
Jax thought he was pretty funny with the bow tie :)


