Missionaries In Heaven
Fun Fact #14
I am the oldest of my Grandpa and Grandma Moon's 21 grandchildren and Jackson is the oldest of their 56 (hopefully I got that right) great grandchildren!
My cousin's wife Catherine sent me this picture today. It was an unexpected surprise. Made me cry and made me happy that they would visit my baby's grave. This is my Aunt Jeri and her family along with my Grandpa Moon. You may remember me telling you about Catherine and Mike losing their Ryan just 2 days after our Baby Kevin died. I am sure Ryan and Kevin Jr are incredible missionaries in heaven.
Tonight Emmy showed us
THIS message from Elder Bednar
and then taught us all how to do indexing for FamilySearch.org. She said it's so easy you can do it even while you are watching TV. So there you go!
THIS message from Elder Bednar
and then taught us all how to do indexing for FamilySearch.org. She said it's so easy you can do it even while you are watching TV. So there you go!

