It's All About Emmy
Fun Fact #17
It's all about Emmy!
Kevin decided before Jackson started High School that he would give extra attention to each child during the few years leading up to them leaving the nest.
I have to say, he did a great job focusing on Jackson before he moved out and now he's shifted his focus to Emmy. He does all kinds of thoughtful little and big things for them. Yesterday when Emmy drove into her parking space in the garage she was greeted with this sign. It cracked me up when he told me he was going to make it for her. She loved it. And this is one of the many reasons why Dad is the favorite :) And I'm ok with that.
I'm feeling a little nervous about leaving this one behind today. Kevin is completely capable and he's her favorite but she's still being a little stinker when it comes to sleeping and I won't be here to take turns with him at night. Good luck to the husband, the benadryl is in the top shelf of the corner kitchen cupboard :)
I may or may not blog on the road...me and Emmy might be way too busy partying :)


