Antoinette

 
Fun Fact #21
 

My parents were planning to name me Antoinette and call me Tonya for short.
Antoinette?  Seriously, Antoinette?
Thankfully when my dad saw me for the first time he looked at me and said, "She's not an Antoinette".
Dodged a bullet there.
 
My mother LOVES Halloween!  I found out yesterday that she has been wanting a Halloween tree for years and yesterday she was SO excited to find this black Halloween tree with orange lights!  She also bought all kinds of fun ornaments to decorate it.



She also found some fabulous new burgundy shoes and was VERY excited to find out they match her wallet perfectly. 
I was VERY excited to find that fabulous orange jogging suit to add to my collection (I call them my desperate house wife outfits, Kevin calls them leisure suits).  Both fabulous finds were found at the TJMaxx in St. George--which my cousin Emily tells me is the BEST TJMaxx in all of Utah and Nevada, in case you were wondering.


 
What a fun trip Em and I had!  So fun to spend time with my daughter, my mom, aunts and cousins.  I was glad to get home to the husband and the rest of the kids!  I missed seeing my big boy.  He came home for his Fall break but arrived after I left and then went back to school before I got home Sunday.  Oh, and by the way his mission papers are DONE!  He meets with his Bishop tonight, the Stake President on Tuesday and his papers should be submitted that night.  Hopefully he'll beat the rush with all the new mission applications that have been started since General Conference.  Exciting times ahead for my boy!
 
 
 


Popular Posts