A Fit and a Debate
Fun Fact #16
4 year olds don't throw fits!
This is what the husband told Janie repeatedly in the weeks leading up to her 4th birthday and guess what? She believed him! Her fits have been reduced to a minimum. Happy day!
She kept it together the thousands of times I told her "no" to all the treats and treasures she begged me to buy her, but when I made her climb out from the bottom of the shopping cart she had a melt down until we got her situated comfortably in the cart. (Every once in a while 4 year olds do throw fits)
Emmy and I leave tomorrow for St. George on a little girls trip with my mom. While shopping for food for the rest of the family I saw these and knew they'd be a hit!
When it comes to politics I do not take after my Grandma Emmy--she was engaged and involved. You can read more about my Grandma Emmy HERE.
I can barely keep up with my laundry, let alone all the political drama. But I do know it's important and my kids should know it's important so I gathered them tonight to watch part of the debate. After an hour of watching I had a raging headache. Being a politician must be exhausting.

