5 Months
Fun Fact #10
Kevin Jr was my smallest baby weighing 5 pounds 10 1/2 ounces and 17 inches long.
I think I forgot to post his weight last May. All my other babies were weighed within the first few minutes of their life. Baby Kevin didn't get weighed until a couple hours after his birth. The last 5 months have gone by so quickly. A year ago at this time I had no idea what was coming. I am grateful for the months I didn't know what was going on, ignorance was bliss I guess.
Lilly and Janie love this thing.
We decided to start a Pizza and Ice Cream tradition to celebrate Baby Kevin on the 10th of every month. Jackson was with us today too, which was nice. He has his Dr appointment for his mission papers in the morning. Thanks to Uncle Steve for bringing him home today!
Janie took this great picture of her lovely "bumps".


