The Best Lunch!

 
Emmy spent her morning downtown at the Conference Center. 
She and her choir are getting ready to sing in General Conference next Saturday!
 
 
 
The rest of us girls went to the airport with Mama Jan to pick up Aunt Megan!  We found out a few days ago she had to come to SLC for a business trip.  We'll do our best to make it a fun vacation for her too!
 
 
This would be Megan picking up her little rental car.  She loved it but her mother didn't and informed her that should she get into an accident in that car she would be dead for sure.  Tricia, Natalie, Rick, Rob, Kim--can't you just hear Mom saying that?! :)



 
To celebrate Aunt Meg's arrival Mama Jan fed us ice cream with hot fudge for lunch.  Gracie told Grandma it was the best lunch she's ever had!  And it was.




The girls came home and we put up the Halloween decorations.  They were SO excited!  I was SO excited when I pulled out the cute Halloween quilt Mama Linda made me last year--I completely forgot about it.  It was like Christmas in September!  I love it, thanks again Mama Linda!
You can see it in THIS post!
 



The boys made it home safe from the hunt--and deerless (woohoo!  I mean, shoot!)
I gave my boys big squeezes and my husband a squeeze and lots of kisses.  I missed them so much I hardly even noticed the smell that radiated from each of them :)
Lilly was glad to have her Daddy home and just had to brush his hair.  Then I cut his hair so he'd be extra handsome tomorrow when he conducts for the first time in Sacrament Meeting.  He's pretty nervous about it.  I figure as long as he looks good it doesn't matter what he says.  We cracked up when we found out Dakota and Kloe thought conducting meant that their Dad would be leading the music!



 
I left the family to fend for themselves for dinner.  I picked up my friend Karri and met up with my mom and sisters for the General Women's Conference.  The focus of the meeting was on our Savior, His Atonement and bearing one another's burdens.  I loved the new Relief Society General Presidency and Brynne if you are reading this, tell your mom she did so great!  I don't even know her but I just love her!
 
 
 

Popular Posts