Spaghetti & Ice Cream

 
I got my kids off to school and then went to see my friend Sarah and Baby James who is visiting from Texas. 
 

 
Her parents live just down the street from me and her dad has turned his shed into his very own...


"Welcome to the Man Cave"
I'm sure Kevin will be jealous.  He has not one room in this house to call his own.  If he wants to be alone he has to go to the bathroom.



When the husband is away I make spaghetti!  Have I mentioned he hates spaghetti?  I would make it once a week if he didn't hate it so much.



We set off on my nightly walk.  Everyone came but Emmy.  She's a little sad right now and spending a lot of time watching TV and eating ice cream.  More about that later.
I decided to take a different route from our usual one.  Kloe was so annoyed (she's 11, quickly approaching the teen years and it shows) until we ended up here...



Back home we pulled out the foot spa and it was manicures and pedicures all around!


Popular Posts