Kloe Turns 11!

 

Birthday festivities started at 6:30 this morning!



Been trying to give Estabon a little extra attention since Jax abandoned him.
 
 



Janie:  Mom, I'm a good hair maker aren't I
Lilly's a good hair maker too--today she filled it with bananas and cheerios.
 


 
Found the Sponge Bob birthday hats today.
Last week Janie begged and begged me to get them for her birthday.  I set them aside and forgot about them--probably did it subconsciously on purpose.  Hate Sponge Bob.



When Kloe got home from school I surprised her with an owl cake.
Kloe LOVES owls!


 
 
 
Kloe was almost as excited to turn 11 as she is to turn 12.
Did you know?  Kloe shares a birthday with her cousin Madi who turned 12 today!  It's a great day for a birthday!
Kloe is a wonderful daughter.  She's always so happy and is constantly singing.  She's been happy since the day she was born.  She was hands down my easiest baby--fattest baby too :).  She also has the gift of patience and whenever Janie is in one of her fits I turn her over to Kloe to pull her out of it. 
 Happy Birthday May May!  We love you!
 


Popular Posts