Flies and Dirt

 
The Fly Swatter...
 
 
Pretty sure we've killed like 15 flies this morning after my children and their cousins kept leaving the back door open all last night :)


 
We fed the missionaries dinner tonight.  Elder Banks from Mesa and Elder Chesborough (probably spelled that wrong, sorry Elder) from Minnesota.
I never know what to feed the missionaries.  I assume they always get meat and potatoes so I usually try to go another direction.  We went with homemade pizza.  Pretty sure there's no such thing as too much Pizza.  They told us Lasagna was a popular meal around these parts :)
They asked us the question, "Who do you know who needs Jesus Christ in their life?"
I couldn't think of a single person who doesn't need Christ in their life.
 
 


Janie: Mom, can me and Poochie play in the backyard
Mom: Sure, but stay out of the dirt
5 minutes later in comes Poochie.
Janie had dumped dirt all over Lilly's hair.  She was covered in dirt and happy as a clam.



Janie, however, wasn't so happy as Mom marched her to time-out.


Popular Posts