Camo

 
A little Dora the Explorer and a bottle of milk to start the morning...
 


The husband was counting the minutes all day until his date night with the wife.
We went to Rumbi for my favorite spinach salad and then we went to his favorite store to shop for camo. The husband and boys have a big hunting trip coming up. I learned a lot about camo tonight. Who knew there were 100 different types of camo and not all camo is created equal.
 


 
The husband prefers to go to Cabella's by himself.  He gets anxious when other people are with him.  He likes to take his time and not be rushed.  We'd been there about 15 minutes when I could tell he was getting anxious.  I told him to relax and take all the time he wanted.  I was happy to hang out with him at the man store for as long as he'd like.


 
Our favorite October holiday is coming (and it's not Halloween :)
So we had to stock up on the pretzels.



It would have been the perfect date night except the dang Arctic Circle quit making Heath shakes.  I had to settle for Butterfinger :(
 


Comments

Popular Posts