A Sick Day

 
Gracie stayed home sick today with a stomach ache.
 

I decided to take a sick day today too.
Sometimes we need a sick day even when we're not sick :)
Aside from feeding the family, changing stinky diapers, and doing a little laundry, I did nothing productive.  I sat in my recliner while Janie and Lilly did my hair, watched the cheesy show Hank Med, rocked my babies, and played Solitaire.
I should take a sick day more often.




Pretty cute little Levi bum!
 
Lilly just learned to say "Kota".  She loves him and he loves her.



 
Meet our Baby Kevin plant.  Some of Kevin's family gave it to us and we've loved watching it grow.



The house smelled fabulous today! 
The husband cooked his Elk jerky all day after marinating it all night.  While the jerky was cooking the husband was packing.  Dakota drew out for the muzzleloader hunt.  Kevin loves to go hunting--he loves being with the guys, being in the great outdoors, and he especially loves being out in the Fall weather.  As far as actually shooting something, he could take it or leave it.  If you've ever hauled a deer off the mountain you understand why.

Comments

Popular Posts