Puzzles and Penny Jars
Papa Dave and Mama Linda came up today for Papa Dave's birthday lunch, golf, and shoe shopping. While the boys were golfing and the big girls were shoe shopping with Grandma in Park City Mom and Janie were bonding...
until Janie got mad, threw a fit, marched upstairs, and fell asleep.
With both girls asleep I went to work on my Penny Jars.
A couple of friends gave us a Penny Jar right after Baby Kevin died. It had a cute poem about the pennies we find being from our baby in heaven--little reminders that they are thinking of us and love us. I think it was a gift mostly for the kids but I have loved it. I often see a penny in an unexpected place and usually just when I need it. This simple little reminder of my Baby Kevin watching over me and my family has made me so happy!
There have been several people I've wanted to give them to so I wrote a different short little poem and put together my own Penny Jars. I made 11 cute jars today.

