One Last Hurrah!

 
School starts Monday for all our kids.
I have mixed emotions, joy and happiness.
Don't get me wrong.  I love Summer, the kids, and all the bonding/fun we have, but I am exhausted and in need of my "scheduled" life back.  I thrive on a schedule and Summer and schedules just don't mix around our house.
 

So to celebrate our last day of Summer we met up with the Sollis cousins and went to the Drive-In.  We brought pizzas, cafe rio, rootbeer, popcorn, licorice and Aunt Mindy brought bags of candy and cotton candy.  It was the best!




 
Jackson got himself a new toy, I mean tool, for college today.


I think it's his new best friend.
Jackson's owned and either broke or lost a great many electronic devices over the years.  In case you are wondering, cell phones and apple juice do not mix and neither do iPod's and washing machines.  Also, if you drop an iPod Touch in the parking lot at Target it will NOT be returned to the customer service counter, ever.  So, thank goodness for a FULL warranty on the laptop.  I will sleep better at night and so will he.
Tomorrow's the BIG day.
Wish us luck.
 


Popular Posts