No Complaints


She's so dang cute I could eat her!
Isn't her little dress adorable?  Mama Linda made it for Janie a few years ago and I love it!
I think Lilly has made it 3 weeks in a row without having to be taken out in the hall during sacrament meeting.  Our hope is that one day she'll be able to make it through the entire 3 hours of church.

Today is Fast Sunday
 On Fast Sundays the children beg to have dinner at 3pm instead of our usual 5:30pm dinner time.  Sometimes I compromise and we eat at 4.  Tonight we had one of my favorite meals, it's one of the few meals none of the children complain about.
Manti Chicken
Twice Baked Potatoes
Rolls with "the stuff" on them
(the stuff would be butter, parmesan cheese, and suddenly salad seasoning)
Salad
Corn
For dessert we had Peanut Butter Cup Cake and Brownies for the Peanut Butter Cup Cake haters :)





Popular Posts