My Kind of Rush

 
BEFORE...
 
 
I told Dakota we would spend 1 hour a night working on his room this week until it was finished.
I lied.
Monday night we spent an hour and a half.
Tuesday night we spent another 3 hours or so getting it finished.  I just couldn't stand it and had to GET IT DONE!
 

AFTER...

 
I will sleep better tonight :)  The kind of rush many women get from shopping, I get from cleaning and organizing!  I get more satisfaction from hauling bags of stuff out of my house than hauling it in for which the husband is grateful (unless it's his stuff I'm hauling out :)  I asked Estabon if he would sleep better tonight and his reply was, "Eh".
 
I've spent more time in this room in the last two days than I have in the last two years. 
Estabon, if you put your mind to it I know you can keep your room clean and from smelling like football feet! 
Who am I kidding.  He doesn't read the blog and the only thing he's putting his mind to right now is Season 3 of 24.
 
I wonder how the big boy's dorm room is looking...It's a fraction of the size of this room.  Speaking of the big boy.  I think he's holding his own pretty well so far.  I know he's found him a Calculus study buddy and a friend from high school came to visit him today (found that out from facebook--love that social media).
 
 
 


Comments

Jana said…
It's so fun to see more before and after pictures on your blog. That's how I first got to know you! You've inspired me again to start my "It's almost Fall and the kids are back in school" cleaning. I'll be sure to post some pics!

Popular Posts