Millie


Summer mornings usually start off with fruit smoothies at this house...



Our day ended with a visit up north to see the Jefferies.  Marci and Rhett are nice parents and let their children have all sorts of pets...they've had dogs, birds, snakes, frogs, hamsters, lizards, just to name a few.  They also have a cockroach farm.  This would be all of us gathered around to watch Porter feed a cockroach to his chameleon named Millie.  It was very exciting!  Janie thought it was scary.





Did you know I wanted to name Lilly Amelia and call her Millie?  I LOVE that name, but no one else did :(  Now, when ever I hear the name Millie I'll not only think of Millie on Parenthood (who I just love and want to be just like her when I grow up, except for when she cheated on her husband) but I'll also think of Porter's "cute" little chameleon.



After the chameleon/cockroach show we retired to the basement to watch the Olympics.  Marci and Rhett have a very fun movie room!  Doesn't get much better than good food (Rhett has a smoker and he knows how to use it), good friends and good entertainment!


Popular Posts