Lost and Found

 
I lost my camera some time last night after finishing up Dakota's room :(
I looked and looked and looked for it today.
I kept thinking, if I were like all the other cool Mom's and had an iPhone it wouldn't matter but as much as I'd love that camera in the iPhone the thought of being completely connected to everyone and everything every minute isn't worth it to me.  I like being able to shut off the computer and disconnect from my email, facebook, and Internet.  I'd waste way too much time if I had access to everything on my phone--but that's just me :)
 
At 9pm I started to panic and wondered if the camera had some how ended up in one of the many DI bags I'd packed.  I checked through all of them.  No camera.  I finally thought to look in this basket of shoes and clothes that needed to be put in the storage room and found it under this shoe... 
 

 
So glad I found it!  The next place to look would have been the bags of trash we hauled out of that room and I wanted no part of that.
 
 
In other news for today...
The kids all seem to be adjusting well to the new school year.  They all have great teachers!
Mom is TOTALLY adjusting to being back on schedule and is looking forward to cleaning out the storage room for her next project.
The husband is finishing up his last semester at the community college and is DONE with math--go ahead and ask him how happy he is about that :)
The Mom asked Jackson On a scale of 1-10 how do you feel you are adjusting to college life?  His reply was an 8!  So she's feeling pretty good about him.
And the best part of my day was getting 3 hours of bonding with Shelley--I love her sa much!
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts