Emotions

Janie asked to use my camera today.  I told her to go ahead and take a few pictures but be careful because my camera is on its last leg.  It's served me well the past couple of years.



My emotions have been right on the surface throughout this week.  My sister Kimmy is having a girl in 11 sleeps!  She has 1 girl (who's 10) and 3 boys, so you can imagine how excited her family is to welcome another female to the family!  She still hasn't chosen a name.  All of her kid's names start with K.  She's thinking about giving baby girl a name starting with S since her husband's name is Scott.  If she sticks with K I think she should name her Kimber (Kimmy's given name is Kimberly).  If she goes with S I think she should name her Sadie or Sophie.
Anyway, back to my emotions...I was shopping for baby girl clothes for my niece today but my eyes kept wandering to the baby boy clothes and I couldn't help but miss my baby.  I just love baby boy clothes.  I don't know what to do with all the clothes I accumulated over the years for Baby Kevin.  At this point I can't bear to part with them and I've tucked them all away in storage.  Maybe I'll give them to my grandsons one day.
I also had to shop for college supplies for Jackson...I'm going from isle to isle trying to hold the tears back as I pick him out some black sheets and bathroom supplies.  And then I ended up on the towel isle.  The froggie and believe towels are still there.  Don't worry, I K-I-T, barely.





Popular Posts