Back to School - 2012


Estabon was the first child to leave the house this morning...





Emmy had a late start so she headed out around 8.  She drove herself to school and was real happy about it!





The girls were the last to leave...








Thanks Grandma for all the cute school shoes!


Pretty sure I haven't had a morning this productive in 3 months!
Laundry
Exercised
Cleaned the fridge
More laundry
Cleaned the kitchen
Dinner in the Crockpot (nevermind that I forgot to turn it on and it)
I worked up the guts to check out the boys room since Jax moved his stuff out...

Estabon and I will be bonding this week as we clean it out and put it back together. 
He'll be SO excited!



Janie and I made a birthday chain--she informed me today that her birthday is coming!  Only 22 more sleeps!
At around 11:30 I checked in with Jackson.  He had 3 classes this morning.  He really liked the first 2--Computer Science and Landscaping Architecture.  His 3rd was Calculus.  The teacher was Asian and no one could understand her.  Communication seems like it might be important in a Calculus class :).  He made my day when he asked if I wanted to face time!  So Janie and I had a nice visit with Jax.  Isn't technology fabulous!  Jax seems to be in good spirits.  I'm so glad he liked his classes.  He was eating a sandwich while we talked so it's good he's not starving :)




Emmy was missing her Mama so she came home for lunch :)


Comments

Popular Posts