B is for Beck
Did you know? One of the things Emmy likes to do during her Summer free time is watch past episodes of The Biggest Loser...
Speaking of the biggest loser--today in the shower Janie says, "Mom, your belly is still big, do you have another baby in there?" Lovely.
Did you know? I am severely challenged when it comes to craft projects. Which is why I rarely do them. While Tricia was in town we went to The Wood Connection for Tricia to do some shopping. I was feeling saucy and thought I'd try my hand at a few projects.
The girls were so impressed, watching me as I crafted away. They said things like, "Wow mom, you are so crafty" and "This is so cool, how did you learn to make this?" My confidence was building by the minute until I realized I'd done this...
Which would be one of the reasons I rarely craft. I almost always make some mistake. It didn't take long to fix it and here is the finished project...
The girls loved it.
Jax thought it was too girly.

