Visits, Chocolate, and Muffins

Meet Dr. Byrne, my wonderful Dr who delivered Baby Kevin and took great care of us during the pregnancy.  I had my follow up appointment today.  I had a great visit with Dr. Byrne and her nurse Sam.  Dr. Byrne asked me if I would be willing to talk with and help other Trisomy moms.  I told her I would love to help in any way I can.



After my Dr appointment I had a lunch date with my dear friend Daryl...




We had a wonderful visit and she introduced me to Toblerone chocolate.  I've seen it in the store a thousand times and never tried it.  I have really been missing out!






Meet Reed, Daryl's neighbor.  He is a retired Engineer who loves to fix his neighbors sprinklers.  He's been working on Daryl's sprinklers the last 2 days and by the time I left he had everything sprinkling properly!  We could all use more neighbors like Reed!



Lilly is getting more teeth and her poor nose won't quit running.  She's a trooper.  Daryl sent home a big box of homemade banana muffins for the kids.  They loved them!  



I'm hoping to make time tomorrow to post pictures of Baby Kevin's birth day. 
I love this one...




Popular Posts