Papa Tom's Lagoon Family Reunion

When I was little I looked forward to going to Lagoon all year--best day of my summer!  My little ones get SO excited for Papa Tom's Lagoon Day when they can ride rides, be with their grandpa, aunts, uncles and cousins, and eat all that terrible amusement park food!  (By the way, I thought of you Rob when I ate the mega corndog)


Janie only had one meltdown while in line for the first ride of the day.  Between Lilly being SO BUSY and Janie having a meltdown the first 5 minutes we were in the park I was worried it would be a long day for the mother.



And it was a long day.  I should have put Lilly on a leash.  Yes, I may have to turn into one of "those" parents who harness their children. 
But it was very fun!  I loved seeing the kids have fun with their cousins and the people watching was at its finest!



Megan, I thought you might like this picture of Lilly--she may be busy and exhausting but she's oh so entertaining!  She makes friends where ever she goes, waving and dancing for everyone.







Lilly and Kamden were not happy about getting their pictures taken so the rest of the crowd joined in...





We missed the gun fighting show.
The cousins gave us a Ninja show instead.
Check out Papa Tom just loving watching his grandkids!


Thanks Papa Tom for all the fun!


Popular Posts