Mom Pants and Best Buddies


Today we bid farewell to my favorite 16 year old driving daughter!


Here she is in her "mom" pants (they look like mom pants and literally are her mom's pants :) getting ready to board the bus with the Granite Youth Symphony for their CALI-FOR-NI-A trip.  She was so excited and so tired!  She was up late last night bonding with her cousin Mikayla who arrived in town yesterday.



Janie with her new best buddy Mikayla.  Mikayla is my sister Tricia's (the Texas sister) oldest daughter.  She and Jackson are just 6 months apart.  Tricia and I got really close when our first babies were born.  She became one of my best buddies and we had so much fun together with our babies.  Then when Jax and Kayla were about 4 years old she moved to Texas.  14 years later I'm still sad about it but we're still best buddies :)


Comments

Popular Posts