Keeping Busy

Today was the girls first official day of Summer.  Usually I give the kids their first 2 weeks of Summer off--they don't have to do anything, not even get dressed if they don't want to.  This year I decided against it.  I figured they have life pretty easy anyway and I don't have the energy to pick up after everyone any more than I already do :)


Emmy kept busy making her jewelry display boards.  She is now in the jewelry business with her Aunt Natalie!



Janie kept busy with her BFF Clara.  These two are the cutest little friends!



I kept the AC guy busy.  Our air conditioning went out a few days ago.  I don't know how people survived in the days of no air conditioning!
 


We ordered a headstone for Baby Kevin today.  This is the design but it will be black instead of brown.  I liked this one because it reminds me of the scripture in 3 Nephi 17:21
"...and he took their little children one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them."  It seems like putting the headstone in place completes this chapter of my life but I don't feel ready for it to be finished.



Popular Posts