Holding Down the Fort

Today I am blogging from here...




The office out at our tow yard.
Our manager Cynthia is on her honeymoon so I am filling in, holding down the fort. Cynthia, I am sorry you have to work in such conditions.
If you'd like to visit this office you'd better have had your shots :) there's no telling what you might catch in this place.



Speaking of Cynthia...thank you for taking care of all the companies who lease yards from us so I can take care of the babies and Kevin can go to school and help me take care of the babies!

As soon as I get home I will be packing the family truckster and heading to the family cabin for more bonding with the family.  The kids are SO excited.  I emailed Kevin this morning with a list of chores for each of the kids to get done before we can go.  It's amazing how quickly they get their jobs done when they have a big incentive. 

It will just be Jackson and Kevin holding down the fort at home.  They will hardly know what to do with themselves having all that peace and quiet.

Popular Posts