Esteban Beck

The Sollis family night was held at my brother Rick's house tonight.  Mindy made a delicious roast beef dinner.  It was the Beck's turn for the lesson so I taught about
It's a pretty great plan and because of it I get to be with my Baby Kevin again, and my Grandma Emmy, Grandpa Sollie, Grandma Dee Dee, Grandma Moon and every other person who I've loved and lost.


Janie loves loves loves Buzz and Woody.  I wish I would have kept all of Jackson and Dakota's Toy Story toys.  The only thing we have is a ratty old Woody doll.  We also have a couple of the Toy Story movies.  She watches them over and over.  She was very excited to find these Buzz "wings"!



The boys spent some quality time improving their gaming skills.



Janie's girl cousins that are close to her age live in Arizona so she's best buddies with all the Utah boy cousins.



Jett, Coy, and "Esteban" spent most of the night playing soccer and throwing the football over the house to Jackson.  Apparently Max thinks Dakota's name is Esteban and called him that the entire night.  Nobody corrected him.

Emmy, Kloe, Gracie, Kaitlynn, and Kimmy all performed Baby Kevin's song today in Kimmy's Sacrament Meeting.  It was beautiful.  Baby Kevin was born one month ago today.  I wonder if time will ever stop revolving around May 10th, the day he was born and the day he passed away.




.

Popular Posts