Looking Forward...

We are looking forward to the little graveside service we're planning for baby Kevin later this week.  4 of my 6 brothers and sisters live out of town and they are all flying in to support our family and pay tribute to this sweet baby.  All 7 of us haven't been together since 2001.  I am so looking forward to being with them. 


I am looking forward to getting our pictures from the photographer.  I keep looking at the few I have and it's not enough.  There are so many things I want to remember about that day.  So grateful the photographer was there to capture all the wonderful family moments.


We're looking forward to a fun, lazy Summer!  We have lots of family time planned--boating, fishing, time at the cabin...this is our last Summer with Jackson before his mission so we're making it count!


I'm looking forward to everyone finishing all the fun treats (this is only a fraction of the great comfort food we've received) so I can get rid of all this baby fat, but for now I'm just letting it happen :)



Popular Posts