Lilly's Lovely Hair

Janie having a good old time playing beauty salon with Lilly.


Isn't that nice that her toothbrush doubles as a hairbrush!  And isn't that so nice that instead of using the squirt bottle Janie wet Lilly's hair with her own saliva.  Lovely.


I got a message from Heather, the birth photographer, today with a link for a slide show of pictures from the hospital.  I loved the pictures--she did such a great job!  As soon as she mails me the CD of pictures I'll blog the details of Baby Kevin's birth. 




Comments

Kimmy said…
Hahaha, Lilly and Janie are awesome. Saliva works way better then water!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of you and baby Kevin, so precious. Can't wait to see more. Love you Becky Beck
Natalie said…
Isn't that called self-reliance?!? You have taught your children to be resourceful and to find solutions...that is fabulous!

Such a sweet picture!

Popular Posts