K-I-T!

I went to church today.  I usually don't go to church for 6-8 weeks after having a baby.  I am always nervous to take my newborns out into the public germ fest.  My cousin Kaylee's homecoming was today and as much as I would have liked to stay home I knew it was in my emotional state's best interest to get out!  Plus I knew there would be lots of family there I wanted to see. 
I only had one episode today.  As soon as I sat down in Sacrament Meeting it hit me and then to make matters worse the opening song was How Firm a Foundation (we sang this at Baby Kevin's graveside service).  I just kept telling myself KIT, KIT, KIT!  Years ago Kev and I watched a movie with Eddie Murphy--I have no idea what the name of the movie was or what it was about but Eddie would say K-I-T which stood for Keep It Together!  So we have said that to each other over the years.  He's being saying it to me quite a bit the last few weeks :)  Once the song was over I was fine and KIT (Kept It Together) the rest of the day.



After the meeting we all gathered at my cousin Tiffany's house for lunch. 
Lilly has a thing for glasses.  Aunt Jill let her wear her fancy reading glasses.



Janie and cousin Korby enjoying their delicious hot dogs.



By the time we left the "party" Janie was wiped out.  Thank goodness Grandma Jan had those nifty car pillows.  My mom brought us home.  She knows it's been hard for me having Kevin gone.  He's my own personal shrink :)  Mom stayed and talked to me for about an hour and a half.  She's a good listener and she always has my back.  Love you mom!



Popular Posts